The x400 v4 was developed and manufactured in Germany. It impresses with precision, speed and its optimum build platform for additive production of large objects as well as small series with industrial quality.
Updated from the best-selling x400 v3 (blue housing), the x400 v4 comes packed with a number of amazing new features: auto bed-leveling, filament out sensor, touch screen control, industrial computing power, and network connectivity.
Accuracy where it matters!
The x400 has been optimized and tested for high precision and accuracy 3D printing in industrial settings. After initial installation and commissioning of the X400, a baseline mechanical accuracy of +/- 0.0015 mm/mm can be expected on printed parts every time.
Open Materials = Better 3D Printing
Preconfigured with a 1.75 mm hotend from the world-renowned experts @ e3D, the x400 is compatible with all e3D nozzles sizes for quick printing or to focus on finer details. With an all-new machined aluminum extruder, the x400 can print virtually any material right out of the box – PLA, ABS, HIP, PVA, PET…even TPU!
The x400 has been optimized for professional users, who push the limits of 3D printing in design and engineering roles across all industries – consumer products, automotive, marine, industrial, and fabrication. With its transparent housings, the x400 is also an excellent 3D printer for educational environments – K-12 (Middle School / High School), Community Colleges and Universities.
- From Robotics Teams and Engineering Classrooms to the Production Floor, the x400 is built to last with all the quality that we have come to expect from German Engineering! Configured with the technical user in mind, the x400 features machined aluminum components, low-play gears, high accuracy trapezoidal spindles, and hardened guide rods. There are no 3D printed parts to worry about warping or breaking on the x400 – every single component critical to accuracy is custom-machined in Germany for the absolute highest precision possible.
- Bundled with everything you need – Full-Enclosure, Dual Extruders, Heated Build Plate, 2x Spool Holders, 2x Build Plate Adhesives, Simplify3D, a SD Card, and even a roll of material to get you printing trouble free right out of the box! Speaking of Simplify 3D and the x400 – it’s a perfect match! Simplify3D is a powerful 3D printing software that provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier to consistently produce high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for the x400, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D print with confidence.
- The electronic components are Arduino-based, and are compatible with all Open Source RepRap firmware, enabling in-house or community-based changes with ease.
|Extruders||DD3 Dual, 1.75 mm|
|Extruder Temp (Max)||290C / 554F|
|Resolution (max)||100 microns (0.1mm)|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.0015 mm/mm|
|Heated Bed Temp (Max)||110C / 230F|
|Build Volume||390 x 400 x 310 mm
15.4" x 15.7" x 12.2"
|Nozzles||0.25 mm, 0.4 mm (std), 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm|
|Speed||Up to 200 mm/s|
|Resolution||Up to 100 microns (0.1 mm)|
|Materials||Open Material Configuration including PETG, PLA, TPE, DuPont Zytel (Nylon), DuPont Hytrel (Flexible)|
|Software||Simplify3D (1 license included, 2 installs)|
|Files Transfer||LCD Touch Display, Network via Ethernet or USB|
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience
- 1 Yr Warranty Included
- German RepRap Certified Distributor for the USA
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the German RepRap 3D printers in our Miami-based Warehouse
- More than just 3d printer sales - we are additive experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA. Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why
- PET Tape
- Assorted Hotends
- Simplify3D Software
- Annual Support Plan
- Remote Training
- Onsite Training
- Installation and Training