Our Trusted Financing Partner
The 3DChimera team has helped hundreds of business start their journey into Industrial 3D Printing over the years. We know that financing can be the key factor allowing you to bring in the right equipment when you need it.
Our trusted partner, Archer Capital, specializes in working with businesses of all sizes, in all states of growth...from a 1-man start-up to a Fortune 500.
Is Financing Right For You?
An equipment purchase is always a big decision for a growing or established company. Often financing or leasing can help make the purchase decision easier for your organization.
A few benefits to consider for financing a 3D Printer or 3D Scanner:
- Dream Big - Financing can make your dream equipment more affordable than you may think. Don't compromise quality for a less expensive system due to a temporary cash crunch.
- Better Cash Flow - Financing gives you a predictable expense that can be easily built into the budget, rather than a sudden hit to cash flow at the time of purchase.
- Everything Included - Support, Training, Maintenance, Spare Parts, Software, Materials and even Shipping can all be included in your monthly payment.
- Low Monthly Payments - Affordable monthly payments allow you to start making money with your equipment right away.
- Flexible Terms - Available payment terms of 12-60 months. Select the terms that best fit your business needs.
- Tax Benefits - Financing and leasing usually affords the best possible tax scenario. Ask your accountant to guide you through the process, and don't forget to remind them of Section 179 deductions.
- Deferred Payments - With good credit, it is usually possible to defer initial payments to start earning money with your new equipment before you even start making payments!
- Good History? Great Rates! - Your financing rate depends on your credit score, time in business, and established credit history.
How Much Will It Cost?
Take a look at typical payments for our Industrial 3D printers. Our customers often find that financing can often allow a 3D printer to pay for itself with the savings and/or profits from adopting this new technology!
Payments are based on a 60 month lease for businesses at least 2 years old with good credit.
|3D Printer||Finance Amount||Monthly Payment|
*Calculate your exact payment here